The public is invited to comment on the potential addition of northern mountain caribou to the NWT List of Species at Risk as a species of Special Concern. Comments are due by November 6, 2020 (commenting on this document is now closed).
Please consider the following questions when providing comments:
- Should northern mountain caribou be added to the NWT List of Species at Risk as a species of Special Concern? Why or why not?
- If northern mountain caribou were added to the List, do you think there would be any impacts (positive or negative) from the listing? If so, what?
- Is there new or missing information that was not considered in the status report? If so, can you provide it to us or tell us where to find it?
Comments on the assessment and potential listing of northern mountain caribou can be submitted by completing a survey (English and French links below) or by sending your comments to Environment and Natural Resources (address below).
- Survey (English): https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/95CF7YP
- Survey (French): https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DYVTTF3
Environment and Natural Resources
Government of the Northwest Territories
PO Box 1320
Yellowknife, NT X1A 2L9
Phone: 867-767-9237 ext. 53214