The NWT Species Conservation and Recovery Fund (formerly the Stewardship Program) provides funding for projects that support the long-term conservation, recovery, and protection of species that are at risk in the NWT.
The application submission period for projects commencing in 2020/2021 has been extended to Friday, March 13, 2020.
Please submit your completed application form if you have an idea for a project that:
- Addresses threats to species, habitats, landscapes, or ecosystems.
- Fills knowledge gaps related to species, habitats, or threats.
- Contributes to outreach, education, and awareness about species.
For more information, please see the NWT Species Conservation and Recovery Fund brochure.
- Download the information brochure: Click Here
The NWT Species Conservation and Recovery Fund application package is available here.
- Download the application form: Click Here